WE ARE SET UP TO MEET ALL IDPH & CDC RECOMMENDATIONS, AND ARE STILL OFFERING PRIVATE DANCE LESSONS & GROUP DANCE CLASSES ONLINE.
- Instructors and/or students who are feeling ill may not attend their dance lessons. Students are encouraged to still give a 24 hour notice if they feel they will be unable to attend
- Instructors are required to wear face-coverings and students are encouraged to do the same during private dance lessons
- Face coverings are required of all participants partnering during group dance classes
- High touch surfaces will be wiped down in between all dance lessons
- Items deemed 'non-essential' have been removed from the studio (ie paper marketing/handouts, dance tools/workout equipment, etc.)
- Seating has been rearranged to allow for proper social distancing before and after lessons
- We ask that students leave their personal belongings on or under their seat and discontinue use of the coat room
- Instructors are required to wash and/or sanitize their hands in between all dance lessons and students are encouraged to do the same
- A clean & dry change of shoes is encouraged more than ever
- Typical lesson times may be modified to allow for smoother transitions between lessons along with limiting the amount of people in the space at any given time
- We have implemented a color-coded bracelet system for dancers participating in any type of group dance lesson (designations found here)
Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you soon!