So my friend Aimee has this amazing blog....Aimlessly Elegant...DIY, fashion, makeup, basically everything a girl could want! She writes a Friday Five every week on: her favorite things for that week, what she is looking forward to, what she wants to accomplish, etc. I love the idea and thought I would steal it to give you My Dancer's Five :) Some of my favorite things as a dancer.....
1) A good pair of convertible tights. Durable, stretchy, and a comfy waistband...A-mazing.
2) A deep stretch. Doesn't matter if you are in the studio or at home on the living room floor; getting in a good stretch is heavenly.
3) When you favorite jam is played in class, and you have to make a conscious effort to not belt out the chorus.
4) A warm foot soak. Nothing like dipping your tootsies in bubbly warm goodness after a long day of work, class, and rehearsals.
5) People's reactions when you tell them you are a dancer :)
Follow Aimlessly Elegant on Istagram @AimlesslyElegant or
on Facebook at /AimlesslyElegantBlog